Thursday, June 01, 2006

Marriage Musings

All abt marriage!!Man before marriage and when in love - Superman. Immediately after marriage -Gentleman. 10 years after marriage - Doorman 20 years after marriage - Doberman ³
Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life!! --Anonymous³
Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others. --Oscar Wilde³ Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper. --Scottish Proverb³
I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. --Sam Kinison³
A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that your wife will give you for free. --Anonymous³
Men have a better time than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier. --H. L. Mencken³
Marriage is a three-ring circus: ---engagement ring ---wedding ring ---suffering³
When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why. ³
Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener. ³
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.³
I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" She said, "Somewhere I have never been!" I told her, "How about the kitchen?"³
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.³
She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?"³
Following her down the street I yelled, "No, jump in!" ³Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn’t, they’d be married too. --H.L.Mencken ³
*She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. *Then the mud fell off. ³
If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?³
The Dog of course..........at least he'll shut up after you let him in!³
" Marriage is a romantic story, in which hero dies in the first chapter.³
It was told, "Marriages are made in heaven…but so are thunders.

(Sent by Rajesh Poddar, Calicut Engg Works Ltd)

Offline Humor, Inaugural Edition, June 2006

No comments: